We Never Compromise. Neither Should You.
When you partner with The A List, expect only the best. We’ll go beyond the call of duty to thoroughly research your environment and your unique needs – so that no detail is overlooked. After assessing your situation, we’ll customize a staffing plan for your company. Or, you can choose from the following options:
For staffing needs that are short term, project-oriented or of uncertain duration, a high quality temporary employee is generally your best option. When you use an A List temporary, we pay all federal withholding taxes, social security and Medicare taxes, state and federal unemployment insurance, vacation and holiday pay and all administrative costs of employment.
- Temporary to Direct Hire.
While using an A List Field Associate on your staff, you may decide that a particular individual is so well suited to your organization that you’d like to bring them aboard as a regular member of your staff. You may hire any A List Field Associate at no charge after the employee has worked at least 720 hours through The A List. You also have the option of hiring them at any earlier time by paying a Temporary to Direct Hire Conversion Charge. The Conversion Charge is equivalent to the net revenue that The A List would have realized during the remainder of the 720 hour conversion period.
Please be aware that many of our temporary workers are candidates of our Direct Hire Division. Direct Hire Candidates are not available on a Temporary to Direct Hire basis, but may be hired by paying the standard Direct Hire fee.
- Direct Hire.
The A List has 40 years experience recruiting exceptional staff for some of Austin’s finest employers. We’ll engage in a highly customized recruiting campaign to find the new staff member you need. We can give you access to an otherwise unreachable pool of top candidates for your need.
The A List Benefits:
- After more than 40 years of staffing in Austin, we know where to find the best candidates.
- We engage only the top tier of administrative and clerical professionals. In fact, only one in five candidates fulfills our screening requirements.
- We fill 99.9% of our assignments.
- The A List maintains a robust candidate database, which has more than 16,000 highly qualified professionals.
- Our reputation speaks for itself. Eight out of ten of our employees are referred by other A List employees.
- We check backgrounds, experience and skills in great detail – so you don’t have to. We can also test specialized skills.
- We strive to continuously improve our performance. Our Quality Plus program gathers your feedback on every assignment, and sends it directly and confidentially to Michael Ashby, our CEO and Owner.
- We’ll make sure you’re taken care of. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Expect the Best.
When it comes to staffing excellence, we never compromise. Neither should you. Contact The A List for all your clerical and administrative staffing needs at 512.458.5271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The A List. When Only the Best Will Do.